Working student (m/f/d)
- Start date: immediately
- Time limit: 1 year
- Place of work: Frankfurt/Munich/remote
About the job
As a working student, you will support the organisation and structuring of the projects and be responsible for their continuous development. You are part of a consulting team and take on tasks within the framework of project work. In addition, you will support the econio team in achieving the goal of the highest customer satisfaction by working on a trusting cooperation with all colleagues and customers. You work with our consultants on best practice ideas, inspire our customers and thereby promote the development of our start-up.
Area of responsibility
- You support our projects by taking over subtasks such as budget planning, project controlling, accounting and bookkeeping. You set up processes and their documentation
- You organise and structure projects with e.g. deadline coordination, project updates, etc.
- You work on the acquisition of customers through e.g. research, presentations: Research, presentations
- You are studying economics, engineering or a similar course of study in at least the 3rd semester
- Ideally, you have already gained some practical experience
- You have very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- You have a good command of German and English
- You are characterised by a high level of commitment and a strong sense of personal responsibility
- You recognise challenges and are not deterred by them. On the contrary: you see them as a sporting part of your daily work in our team
- Clear, empathetic communication skills and an open and authentic personality are your hallmarks
- You have the self-motivation to be technologically up to date and have an analytical mindset
- You focus on your customers
- You are ready to question common ways and to go unknown, maybe even uncomfortable ways to constantly develop yourself and us
We are a team that has set itself the goal of actively shaping the future in the field of finance across all sectors. We have developed out of the need and have therefore been working since our foundation with a focus on the needs of our customers and thus of the market. We help CFOs to concentrate on analysing their business by having all the important data at their fingertips at all times, thus creating decisive added value for investors and financing partners. Our clients can concentrate on their core business and rely on us completely.
You can expect a position in a cooperative team that works with enthusiasm and joy on the development of econio. You will quickly take on responsibilities and work on exciting, future-oriented projects.
Our working culture is not only characterised by customer focus and a sense of responsibility. Rather, through fun at work and openness in communication, because we are sure that this is the only way we can continue to develop.
Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org