1. Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website www.econio.de (hereinafter "website"). Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is econio GmbH, Arnsburger Str. 76, 60385 Frankfurt, Germany, telephone: 069-8700114-50, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
2. Rights of data subjects
(1) The user and other data subjects shall have the following rights against us in relation to their personal data:
- Right of access to the personal data concerned (Art. 15 GDPR)
- Right of rectification (Art. 16 GDPR)
- Right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Right to object to processing if the data processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (e) or (f) of the GDPR (Art. 21 of the GDPR); see also the following reference to the right to object under Art. 21 of the GDPR.
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
- Right to revoke consent given at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation, if the data processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a or Art. 9 (2) a of the GDPR.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us (Art. 77 GDPR).
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- Data volume transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) Zusätzlich zu den zuvor genannten Daten werden bei Ihrer Nutzung unserer Website sog. Cookies auf Ihrem Rechner gespeichert. Bei Cookies handelt es sich um kleine Textdateien, die auf Ihrer Festplatte dem von Ihnen verwendeten Browser zugeordnet gespeichert werden und durch welche der Stelle, die den Cookie setzt (hier durch uns), bestimmte Informationen zufließen. Cookies können keine Programme ausführen oder Viren auf Ihren Computer übertragen. Sie dienen dazu, das Internetangebot insgesamt nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, so-called cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, in relation to the browser you are using, and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (for this purpose b) and
- Persistent cookies (for this c)
- Cookies in connection with third party services, as described below
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
e) This stored information is saved separately from any other data you may have provided to us. In particular, the data from the cookies will not be linked to your other data, if such data is transmitted.
4. Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Insofar as our service providers or partners have their registered office in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(4) We do not use automated decision making or profiling.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration, we will send you an email to the email address you provided in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
6. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) Right of objection due to the specific situation
Sie haben das Recht, aus Gründen, die sich aus Ihrer besonderen Situation ergeben, jederzeit gegen die Verarbeitung Sie betreffender personenbezogener Daten, die aufgrund von Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. e (öffentliche Sicherheit) oder f (Datenverarbeitung auf der Grundlage einer Interessenabwägung) DSGVO erfolgt, Widerspruch einzulegen; dies gilt auch für ein auf diese Bestimmungen gestütztes Profiling. Wir verarbeiten die personenbezogenen Daten nicht mehr, es sei denn, wir können zwingende schutzwürdige Gründe für die Verarbeitung nachweisen, die Ihre Interessen, Rechte und Freiheiten überwiegen, oder die Verarbeitung dient der Geltendmachung, Ausübung oder Verteidigung von Rechtsansprüchen.
(2) Right to object to direct advertising
If we process your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
(3) Exercise of the right to object
The right to object can be exercised informally, e.g. also by e-mail. You can find our contact details in the imprint.
7. Subcontractors and recipients of personal data
(1) We use subcontractors as part of the processing of personal data and conclude a contract with these processors in accordance with the requirements of Art. 28 GDPR.
(2) The company 1&1 IONOS SE is used accordingly to host the website.
(3) Your personal data will not be transferred to companies other than those already mentioned.
8. Third party services
Currently, no third-party services are used.
9. Protection of personal data
(1) We take technical and organisational measures in accordance with the requirements of Art. 32 GDPR to protect the user's personal data.
(2) Personal data of the user is encrypted during transmission to the website using HTTPS.
10. Legal bases
In accordance with Art. 13 GDPR, we inform you about the legal basis of our data processing.
- Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing operations involving personal data, Art. 6 (1) a) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
- When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures.
- Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which we are subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
- The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for analysis purposes is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
- If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of us or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing.
11. Data protection supervisory authority and right of appeal
The data protection supervisory authority responsible for us, to which (among others) a complaint about a breach of data protection law can also be submitted, is:
The Hessian Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
65189 Wiesbaden, Germany
Phone: +49-611-1408 0
Fax: +49-611-1408 611