BI Consultant (m/w/d)
- Start date: immediately
- Place of work: Frankfurt/Munich/remote
- Permanent or part-time employment
About the job
As a BI Consultant, you are the central interface between customers and service providers. You play a key role in supporting all project implementation tasks for our customers and are thus an essential part of project implementation with our goal of achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction. A trusting cooperation with all colleagues and service providers as well as absolute reliability characterise the cooperation with our clients. With your expertise, you work on best practice ideas, inspire our customers and thereby promote the development of our start-up. Beyond your professional expertise, you work as a close partner with the founder of the company. You influence the future of econio not only operationally but also strategically and are an essential part of the future of econio.
Area of responsibility
- You constantly work on a trusting counsellor relationship with clients and colleagues
- Your highest goal is the satisfaction of your customers and your daily work is geared towards this
- You constantly optimise and develop our solutions to meet the needs of our customers and thus ensure a high product acceptance for the market
- You are involved in the recording of actual conditions, recognise challenges and directly develop solution concepts
- You develop and implement the best finance tools on the market
- You are the main contact person for the administration of the system landscape and the management of the databases and interfaces to the operational systems
- You have 3-5 years of work experience
- You have a degree in engineering, economics, mathematics or a similar course of study
- You have practical experience with leading BI tools (e.g. Microsoft PowerBI, Jedox, etc.) as well as a high affinity for Excel
- You have an affinity for data and experience with standard DHW modelling
- You have clear, customer-centred communication and presentation skills
- You already have experience in planning projects and processes
- You are not afraid to provide support in acquisition and recognise opportunities in your projects.
- You have good to very good accounting skills
- You speak very good German and English
- You are characterised by a high level of commitment and a strong sense of personal responsibility
- You recognise challenges and are not deterred by them. On the contrary: you see them as a sporting part of your daily work in our team
- Clear, empathetic communication skills and an open and authentic personality are your hallmarks
- You approach project-related work with commitment and passion
- You have the self-motivation to be technologically up to date and have an analytical mindset
- You focus on your customers
- Sustainable work to deliver long-term benefits for our customers is a matter of course for you
- You are ready to question common ways and to go unknown, maybe even uncomfortable ways to constantly develop yourself and us
We are a team that has set itself the goal of actively shaping the future in the field of finance across all sectors. We have developed out of the need and have therefore been working since our foundation with a focus on the needs of our customers and thus of the market. We help CFOs to concentrate on analysing their business by having all the important data at their fingertips at all times, thus creating decisive added value for investors and financing partners. Our clients can concentrate on their core business and rely on us completely.
You can expect a permanent employment contract in a cooperative team that works with enthusiasm and joy on the development of econio. You will quickly take on responsibilities and work on exciting, future-oriented projects.
Our working culture is not only characterised by customer focus and a sense of responsibility. Rather, through fun at work and openness in communication, because we are sure that this is the only way we can continue to develop.
Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org